Talent Management (Performance Management) measures the improving performance of individuals and teams.
Each person is rated for key capabilities such as leadership, transformational and operational capability.
The rating process is undertaken with each resource’s line manager.
Each Line Manager can then see the ratings for everyone in her team.
Talent Management facilitates normalisation of scores between teams and builds GE-McKinsey 9 box talent grids at hierarchical team levels within the organisation.
Supports development of individuals and the competencies across each team.
As with all Service Solutions, the functionality can be quickly customised to your exact needs very quickly.
- Talent management using GE-McKinsey 9 Box Grid.
- Capture performance characteristics of staff with 1 over 1 approval.
- Normalise results based on overall team performance.
- Optimise succession planning.
- Identify strengths and development needs for both individuals and teams.
Entry and display of data
Management Reports and Dashboards
- Performance Management